TVS Raider 125 is coming to Nepal!
Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributor of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, is currently planning to launch its most anticipated “wicked ride”.
Despite being launching in India just a few weeks ago, TVS Nepal is wasting no time introducing Raider in the Nepali 125cc segment. It is still too early to give out pricing details or an official launch date.
Nevertheless, there have been some interesting reveals.
TVS Raider 125 price in Nepal is stated to be more competitive in its segment. Plus, it will arrive earlier than originally expected.
Before getting to that, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming TVS Raider 125 in Nepal along with its key specifications.
TVS Raider125 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 3-Valve, SI Engine
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 124.8 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Oil Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self and Kick Start
- Max Power: 11.40 PS @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 11.20 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- 94 Kmph in Eco Mode
- 104 Kmph in Power Mode
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 liter
- Mileage: 67 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 80/100-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 100/90-17 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic and Adjustable Monoshock Suspension
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 123 kg
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, and Black
TVS Raider 125 Price in Nepal: TBA
TVS Raider 125 Overview
TVS Raider 125 sports one of the most unique stylings for its segment.
It combines numerous aggressive elements, adding vibrant colors and muscular textures to its appeal.
Raider does a complete U-turn when compared to a traditional 125cc motorcycle with its reserved styling.
Read the full article at Nepal123.com