One of the ways you can renew your Mero Share subscription is through online payment processors.
You can also update the Mero Share account using a digital wallet such as Esewa / Khalti. To update the mero share account, you need to
- Choose finance to visit each capital.
- Enter your client ID (Boid number), full name, contact number, and service
- You can update the Demat account and meroshare that is linked to the same account.
- Pay for the required amount and you will get confirmation.
- At present, some banks also offer to update your Mero Share account using a digital wallet than Esewa. Revolution is here in digital payments because you can also open a bank account online. We recommend that you confirm from your stock capital office if they support digital wallet payments or not. Or you can even check the list of capitals for payment in the finance department or share a digital wallet.