Crossfire GR7 250 is now available in Nepal.
Classic Wheels Export and Import, the authorized distributor of Crossfire motorcycles in Nepal, is offering the all-new Crossfire GR7. It continues to be one of its most popular offerings with its unique set of characters.
It comes with new looks and a comfortable suspension to match that classic dirt bike styling.
Talking about the pricing, the Crossfire GR7 250 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.45 Lakhs.
With that said, let’s take a quick rundown of the popular Crossfire GR7 250 in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Crossfire HJ 250 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, SOHC with Balance Shaft
- Emission Standard: BS4
- Displacement: 249.6 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter and Kick Start
- Max Power: 25.83 PS @ 9000 rpm
- Max Torque: 22.5 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 125 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6 liters
- Mileage: 30 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 110/70-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 140/60-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: No
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Cartridge Forks and CNC Linkage Suspension (Adjustable)
- Seat Height: 940 mm
- Ground Clearance: 350 mm
- Kerb Weight: 108 kg
- Colors: Black
Crossfire HJ 250 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,45,000
Crossfire GR7 Overview
Crossfire GR7 still sports the familiar styling. It is a mix of a classic era dirt bike brought into the modern world.
As an e
Read the full story at techlekh.com
Read the full article at Nepal123.com