Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal.
MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles in Nepal, has been teasing its upcoming launch of the Yamaha MT 15 BS6.
Interestingly, it will be the first Yamaha BS6 to enter Nepal. With the arrival of MT BS6, Yamaha Nepal will surely introduce more BS6 motorcycles in the future.
However, Yamaha BS6 scooters are already available in the Nepali market right now.
As for the pricing, Yamaha MT 15 BS6 price in Nepal will be more than the BS4 variant.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming Yamaha MT 15 BS6 in Nepal.
Yamaha MT 15 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-Valve, SOHC
- Displacement: 155 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- 18.5 PS @ 10000 rpm in BS6
- 19.3 PS @ 10000 rpm in BS4
- 13.9 Nm @ 8500 rpm in BS6
- 14.7 Nm @ 8500 rpm in BS4
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 118 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 liter
- Mileage: 45 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Single-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Forks and Rear Monoshock
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Kerb Weight: 138 kg
- Colors: Metallic Black, Dark Matte Blue, and Ice Fluo Vermillion
Yamaha MT 15 BS6 Price in Nepal: TBA
Yamaha MT 15 BS6 Overview
Yamaha MT 15 kicked off an all-new “hyper naked sports” styling, inspired by the “dark warrior of Japan”.
Interestingly, Yamaha MT BS6 does not see any major visual changes. It still sports an intimidating Bi-Function LED headlight with a compact projector setup.